Four Door Lemon Ltd
Based in Bradford, Yorkshire, England
10th May 2011
DescriptionEnter the weird and wonderful mind of Tic Toc, the blue skinned body popper. After a hard day at the office he loves nothing better than slipping into his favourite pyjamas and snuggling into bed for a good night’s sleep!
Help Tic Toc make sense of the day’s silliness by guiding him through his very peculiar dreams. Can you help him break through the walls of his subconscious mind?
Tic Toc Body Pop features hours of gameplay set across 30 challenging levels (more coming soon!), frantic puzzle solving and plenty of outfits and awards to unlock!
- High resolution graphics for iPad / iPhone and iPod (including Retina Display).
- 30 increasingly difficult levels.
- Achievements / leaderboards support to compete with your friends.
- Awesome tunes on every crazy level.
- Loads of Unlockable costumes and achievements.
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese support.
Tic Toc Body Pop - Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The wholesome Tic Toc Body Pop does exactly what it’s supposed to do: provide a fun gently challenging experience." Bronze Award- pocketgamer.co.uk
- "Tic Toc Body Pop is worth checking out just because it’s so different from the usual puzzle games that hit the App Store." 3/4 - slidetoplay.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Four Door Lemon Ltd
Starting out as a work-for-hire and middleware developer in 2005 we have continued to expand our hugely experienced team to develop games of all genres and scales for every released (and some not released!) gaming platform. Recent projects include the PlayStation Vita’s AR titles Table Football, Table Ice Hockey and Table Mini Golf. We have since collaborated with other games developers on projects such as New Star Games’ New Star Soccer, Hello Games’ Joe Danger for PSVita / Android, and Mediatonic’s Foul Play for PS4 / PSVita. In late 2012 we began work on our original IP ‘101 Ways To Die’ as part of our gradual shift from work-for-hire to own IP development.
More information on Four Door Lemon Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tic Toc Body Pop Credits