Four Door Lemon Ltd
Based in Bradford, Yorkshire, England
30 September, 2009
DescriptionNominated for BestAppEver in Best Trivia + Best Family game, QuizQuizQuiz is the best value trivia game on the iOS App Store and now for PlayStation Mobile. It Offers incredible value with over 35,000 questions across nine selectable question sets – covering English, German, French, Italian and Spanish – you are sure to get relevant questions every time, rather than obscure ones about TV shows and sports you’ve never heard of! WARNING: QuizQuizQuiz is highly addictive! Say goodbye to your life! Whether you are the master of your local pub quiz or just want to have fun testing your knowledge in a few spare minutes, QuizQuizQuiz can be customised for maximum entertainment.With questions written by professional QuizMasters, and a question engine that prevents repeats, you can be sure that you're getting a fun and challenging game that can be played over and over again. The great mix of categories will keep you entertained, and you'll find yourself answering questions on things you never knew you knew. Plus, you can customise the difficulty so the questions are never too easy or too difficult. Try "Beat the Clock" for a quick quizzing fix, or "QuizMaster" for a chunky challenge. Play with family and friends on "Challenge" or "Passaround" and boast about your achievements and awards with full online leaderboards and integration with Facebook and Twitter. Love quizzes? Love QuizQuizQuiz.
- Over 6000 questions.
- Dozens of categories.
- Question engine dedigned to prevent repeated questions.
- Four different game modes to keep you and your friends entertained and challenged.
- Customisable game set ups.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Very slick + addictive."
- "I'm a quiz addict, and this game rocks!! So much better than Trivial Pursuit and loads cheaper!"
- "Fantastic value for money. Haven't had a repeat yet."
- "Hugely addictive."
- "Perfect for snackable gaming."
- "QuizQuizQuiz is the ultimate iPhone trivia game. If you love trivia-type games, it would be a complete mistake to pass up this great app."
- App Girl, App Girl Reviews
- "This looks to be a winner...QuizQuizQuiz is great fun."
- Portable Gamer, The Portable Gamer
- "This game is excellent value for money and offers a great amount of re-playability for players due to its entertainment value and addictiveness. A must have game for anyone looking to test their general knowledge or learn some new facts about the world they live in."
- App spy, App Spy
- ""QuizQuizQuiz is a breath of fresh air in the genre.""
- Finger Gaming,
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Four Door Lemon Ltd
Starting out as a work-for-hire and middleware developer in 2005 we have continued to expand our hugely experienced team to develop games of all genres and scales for every released (and some not released!) gaming platform. Recent projects include the PlayStation Vita’s AR titles Table Football, Table Ice Hockey and Table Mini Golf. We have since collaborated with other games developers on projects such as New Star Games’ New Star Soccer, Hello Games’ Joe Danger for PSVita / Android, and Mediatonic’s Foul Play for PS4 / PSVita. In late 2012 we began work on our original IP ‘101 Ways To Die’ as part of our gradual shift from work-for-hire to own IP development.
More information on Four Door Lemon Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.