We currently have several opportunities (primarily in-house but will consider remote) linked to exciting new projects we’re developing.
Senior gameplay + tech game programmers
Console experience an advantage, we have openings covering all areas of tech and gameplay coding so please get in touch to discuss further.
Level Designer (preferably with art background)
• At least 1 complete development cycle in a level design role
• Previous experience working in small, collaborative, cross-disciplinary teams
• Solid, demonstrable (both through discussion and portfolio) knowledge of level design theory and current trends in the field
• Familiarity and understanding of puzzle genre design and general game design theory
• Experienced in 3D modelling and able to sculpt / build assets and environments
• Working knowledge of 3D editors
• Create and build low-detail (i.e. Whitebox) layouts and assets for levels and gameplay objects, ensuring they reflect and support the game design. These levels and assets will used by artists as the template for creating high detail versions so it is important that they “work” in a gameplay context before an artist starts working on them.
• Be the voice and spokesperson for the level design of the project, ensuring that people understand your vision and how level design fits within the overall vision of the project. You need to be able to explain your ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand manner and be comfortable presenting and discussing your work with the team. You also need to be comfortable taking feedback and constructive criticism.
• Help out with the tuning of game mechanics (e.g. controls, AI tweaking, weapon balancing, etc.) as and when the need arises. You should be demonstrably interested in expanding your knowledge of game mechanics.
Trainee / Junior tech programmer
We’re interested in hearing from graduates with impressive technology work, this would ideally be using C++ and with knowledge covering rendering / shading and at least one Graphics API (DirectX, OpenGL, GCM).
Trainee / Junior community / PR support
This new role includes managing our games communities, helping with PR and marketing plus generally helping us be awesome
Please get in touch with us via the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies at this time please.