We ported Childish Things’ well established PC cricket simulation game to iOS devices.
“Bringing Cricket Captain 2010 from its highly successful PC version to iOS devices threw up some challenges along the way but we believe, thanks to the collaboration of the companies involved, that weve produced a great product. Its great to see the early positive feedback coming through.” – Simon Barratt, Director, Four Door Lemon Ltd.
Can you succeed at county level, while taking your favourite national side to be top of the test championship? You can also try your hand in the most competitive domestic circuit in the world in Australia.
- The first ever cricket management game for the iPhone builds on over 10 years of refinements to the most accurate cricket simulation ever made.
- Captain any test-playing nation.
- Captain any English or Australian domestic team.
- 3D highlights featuring full motion capture take you right to the action.
- Career, current and year-by-year stats of almost every current player in the first class game from around the world.
- Play the 20 over and 50 over competitions.
- Play test or one day series between any of the test nations.
- Full transfer market, including overseas and specialist 20 over players.
- Control every key strategic decision in the game.
- Use specialist coaching options to develop your team.
- Search and sort options help you browse stats an pick your teams.
- In-game tips help you master the game.
- Nail-biting tension against challenging AI.
- Game Center with ten achievements.
Developer: Childish Things
Publisher: My Interactive
Platform(s): iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Release Date: 18th Dec 2010
Visit Childish Things’ Official Website