Along with the rest of the world we were very saddened by the amount of devastation in Haiti and hoped we could in some small way contribute to the funds used to help with the recovery effort.
From Sunday 17th January till Sunday 24th January ALL revenues we receive for QuizQuizQuiz in the US / Canada will be donated to the DEC Haiti Appeal.
We’re also taking part in Indie Relief on the 20th January which will see us and over 100 other indie developers donate their entire revenue for the day to charities (again we’ll donate this to the Haiti Appeal).
Please click the image below to go direct to the QuizQuizQuiz iTunes page
Please help spread the news (click the posts link and see the various sharing options such as Digg, Twitter, Facebook at the bottom of the post)
We encourage all our friends to help out in anyway they can, thanks for your help.
We’re pleased to announce we’ve been voted into the final nominations for Best Trivia Game and Best Family Game.
Please vote for us here in the Best Trivia Game category and here in the Best Family Game category.
Also please note we now have a Facebook fan site, please ‘Become a Fan’ and share with friends.
The 2009 Best App Ever Awards finish at the end of the month. Both QuizQuizQuiz and QuizQuizQuiz Xmas (FREE) are currently in the top nominees for Best Trivia App!
We’re up against some great competition so we’re asking for further help from our many thousands of fans across UK + Europe. With great professionally written localised quiz content for the English (US/Canada), English(UK), English(Australian), English(New Zealand), English(International), French, Italian, German and Spanish markets making up over 33,000 questions we want our game to reach even more people.
Please vote for QuizQuizQuiz here (and spread the word to others to do the same!)
We’d also like to say hello to Dan Grigsby over at Mobile Orchard who is offering further support in the competition to readers / listeners of their awesome blog and podcast!
'QuizQuizQuiz Xmas' cake!
We’re proud to be taking part in this years ‘The Great App Bake Off’
As well as a couple of promo codes for QuizQuizQuiz we baked a cake of the QuizQuizQuiz Xmas app icon to hopefully get competitors into the spirit!
There are some great prizes available so get baking today!
We’re proud to announce a free version of QuizQuizQuiz – ‘QQQ Xmas’.
Christmas Fun for everyone!
QuizQuizQuiz, the worldwide #1 Trivia app, is pleased to announce the release of QuizQuizQuiz Xmas a festive fun-filled FREE version.
This early present is packed with a mix of Christmas and general questions plus includes a sneak peak of the upcoming QuizQuizQuiz update which will feature
* Answering time increased to allow more sociable and less stressful play. The scoring system has been adjusted to ensure the integrity of the current global leaderboards.
* Correct answer shown if you get it wrong so you can learn for next time (can be switched off if you don’t like to be told!)
* Improved category selection to help players avoid subjects they don’t like. We’ve found that some players like to play subjects they are not strong at to try and improve. Others prefer to avoid them. We’ve updated the game engine to keep everyone happy!
* Even more content carefully targeted at each market. QuizQuizQuiz is committed to being best value quiz game with the most questions. Every one of the question sets (UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Italy, Spain) will have new content.
* Several new achievement awards. QuizQuizQuiz is unique amongst premium trivia apps in giving players awards for a wide range of achievements in the game, and the update will contain several secret awards to unlock.
Be sure to purchase the full version now packed with over 28,000 questions in total! (varies depending on question set selected).
QuizQuizQuiz Xmas is available at http://bit.ly/qqq_xmas (iTunes link) and the full game is available at http://bit.ly/qqq_iphone (iTunes link).
The game site with trailer can be seen at http://www.quizquizquiz.com/iphone
QuizQuizQuiz_Xmas press release doc